If you think both Traveller & Tourist are the same, then you are wrong. There is a huge difference between the concepts. Let’s see what are the major differences.
- Photography: Traveller prefers clicking nature photos. A tourist takes selfies, group pictures.
- Clothes: A Traveller will always wear comfortable clothes which suit the place. A tourist will wear those trendy holiday-goer clothes.
- Travel Style: A Traveller will prefer to make his own travel plans whereas, a tourist will ask for the suggestions & itinerary.
- Bag: A traveller always carries a rucksack bag & a tourist prefer suitcase.
- Stuff: You’ll always find lesser clothes in travellers bag & more stuff in tourist’s bag.
- Cuisine: Indian food? No! A traveller always tries to taste the local cuisine. Tourist will run after an Indian restaurant.
So who are you? Are you a traveller or a tourist?
Image courtesy – http://i0.wp.com/roadsandkingdoms.com, https://i.ytimg.com, https://us.123rf.com, https://image.shutterstock.com, https://thumbs.dreamstime.com, http://cdn.toonvectors.com, https://thumbs.dreamstime.com, http://www.chrisandrewcartoons.co.uk, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com, https://arunimabasu.files.wordpress.com, https://s3.amazonaws.com, https://www.toonpool.com